The Future in 15 years and 50 years

  • What do you think the future will be like in 15 years?
    • In my opinion, I think technology would be flooding in this time. Virtual reality would be the most popular use, and in addition to augmented reality. The software and hardware would be both innovating than what we have now. For me, I would probably have a family and a very good job in virtual reality. I am not sure where I would live though, but definitely not New Jersey. 
  • What do you think the future will be like in 50 years?
    • Society has changed drastically. Technology would be at its peak. Everything is very efficient, when it comes to all industries such as transportation, medical, ecology, etc. Robots and AI might be a big impact. Also human population would grow exponentially, and the use of augmented reality would become almost a necessity (like our phones). We would be using this technology for identification, convenience, accessibility, etc. I might have grandkids. Elon Musk also has made mech suits.

Comments